Plastics waste recycling plant
- The plant mobility provides possibility to operate it both at the waste producing site and elsewhere.
- It is capable of treating any plastics wastes to obtain final products of the grade specified.. The technology used provides for over 14 circuits designed for the most of polymer materials used..
- The flowsheet and the set of equipment are adapted for starting the process and terminating it at any stage of the process. to get the required secondary raw material.
- Thefeedmaterialisupgraded bywashing and comminutedbytwostageshredding.
- The secondary raw materials produced by the plant are widely saleable .
- The process is sustainable due to low water consumption ensured by double water circulation system..
Recycling of various polymer material wastes by hydro-mechanical technique to obtain marketable secondary raw materials.
Capacity, not less than
Installed power, max.
Floor area (less stockpiles) , max.
Total equipment mass, max.
Plant principal components:
Feeding conveyor (primary crusher feed);
МD 7х9 high speed hammer crusher (yielding 25 mm liberated product for subsequent washing );
Attrition washer (separating non-plastic admixtures and 2-0 mm fines);
Slime settling tank(yielding clarifiedreturn water);
Washing mashine with ultrasonic generator (particle surface cleaning);
RN-300 rotor shredder (producing 8 mm size dry saleable product);
Surge bin (for material accumulation and dedusting);
RN-450 rotor shredder (producing 8 mm size dry saleable product);
АRV-600 agglomerator(for drying and agglomerating material by friction with no heat supply);
Hot mixer ( for preparation of hot polymer mass);
Press (for manufacture of polymer-filled construction materials);
Extrusion press (complete with a set of moulds to obtain various extruded articles).
High pressure polyethylene (HP PE) -films, bottles, hard packing.
Low pressure polyethylene (LPPE)- hard packing : bottles, cans, cases, canisters.
Polypropylene (PP) – hard packing, bottles, small volume packing, disposable tableware.
Polystyrol (PS) - disposable tableware. packing, medicine things
Polyethylene terephthatale (PETE)- packaing(bottles, canisters)
High pressure polyethylene (HP PE) -agglomerate, granulate, polymer crumbs.
Low pressure polyethylene (LPPE)- granulate, polymer crumbs,. polymer-filled construction materials
Polypropylene (PP) – polymer crumbs , granulate.
Polystyrol (PS) – polymer crumbs , granulate
Polyethylene terephthatale (PETE)- PetFlex, agglomerate, polymer-filled construction materials
To see the plant in operation pay a visit to PLASTPOLYMER JSC plant in St.Petersburg.